The ecological green beans, new bet of Agroatlas.
In Agroatlas we are aware that the future of fresh produce goes through offering healthier alternatives to “The Boss” (final consumer) which explains the increasing demand of organic produce. That’s why months ago we decided to start the new project of organic green beans.
To achieve this, organic farming relies on a number of objectives and principles, as well as common practices designed to minimize the human impact on the environment, while ensuring the agricultural system operates as naturally as possible.
Here are some of the good practices we carry on to achieve the best fresh, tasty and authentic food while respecting natural life-cycle systems:
- Wide crop rotation as a prerequisite for an efficient use of on-site resources .
- Forbidden use of chemical synthetic pesticide and synthetic fertiliser use.
- Absolute prohibition of the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Responsible use of energy and natural resources.
- Maintenance of regional ecological balances.
- Enhancement of soil fertility.