AGROATLAS, CERTIFIED ECOLOGICAL GREEN BEANS PRODUCERS
The ecological green beans, new bet of Agroatlas.
In Agroatlas we are aware that the future of fresh produce goes through offering healthier alternatives to “The Boss” (final consumer) which explains the increasing demand of organic produce. That’s why months ago we decided to start the new project of organic green beans.
To achieve this, organic agriculture is based on a series of objectives and principles, as well as common practices designed to minimize human impact on the environment, while ensuring that the agricultural system works as naturally as possible.
These are some of the good practices that we follow to achieve a fresh, tasty and authentic production, respecting the systems of the natural life cycle:
- Wide crop rotation as a prerequisite for efficient use of resources on site.
- Prohibited use of chemical synthetic pesticides and use of synthetic fertilizers.
- Absolute prohibition of the use of genetically modified organisms.
- Responsible use of energy and natural resources.
- Maintenance of regional ecological balances.
- Improvement of soil fertility.